Sport Priority or Comfort Priority? Our Sport Priority is a stiffer set up than the Comfort Priority and will be the best choice if handling and performance is your top priority. Comfort is a softer set up then the Sport and will be the best choice if touring and comfort is your top priority. Either spring choice is going to give your Slingshot a huge improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Monotube gas pressure design is far superior to twin-tube.
- 24-Position Rebound Adjustment
- Exclusive 1,000,001 Mile warranty
- Impact forged aluminum body provides the best combination of strength, light weight and reliable service.
- Larger 1.834" piston significantly larger than twin tube pistons.
- Heavy duty 5/8" chromed shaft.
- Bodies are anodized for long lasting corrosion-resistant appearance.
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage.
- CNC machined billet aluminum adjusting hardware.
- Unique fine-threaded pinch clamp height adjuster provides easy adjustment.
- Set of 3 High Performance Shocks (Preassembled and ready to install)
- Slingshot Specific Instructions
- Mounting Hardware
- Spanner Wrench
Fits: 2015+ Slingshot
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very impressed so far with these coilovers both in the looks and ease of installation department. Good instructions and the fronts are super easy with the rear being more of a two person job. Talk about sexy though, really liking the look of these compared to those dingy looking stock ones that weigh nothing compared to these! Can't wait for the snow to melt and get a ride with these on!
Fronts installed easy, the rear was a challenge. But once on.......HUGE difference. I wish I would have done this sooner. A bit on the expensive side, JRI’s were a little cheaper but I liked the aluminum body with red spring. Went on a 500 mile trip and it made it SwEET ride!
I highly recommend these shocks!
These coilovers make a world of difference. After I installed them and tested them out, im very happy with the purchase. I highly recommend these over any other coilover on the market. Thanks Mitch and Rev Dynamics.
Rev Dynamics Custom Paint I believe y’all have a hit with these RideTech coil overs! 1500 miles of different types of roads and I am a happy gal! When I first drove on them I thought it might be the new shoes but after the ride home I am convinced, these are the real deal! I like the fact they are adjustable too! Thanks again for giving the Sling community options for our rides!